|UPDATE: Williamsville CSD has implemented new requirements for substitute teaching within the district. In the past, WCSD required all substitute teachers to hold a current NYS teaching certification. Although preference will continue to be given to currently certified substitutes, applications from non-certified candidates with the following requirements are now being accepted:
For additional information regarding becoming a non-certified substitute teacher, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in the Williamsville Central School District.
The following employment opportunities are currently available. Clicking on any of the job positions below will take you to the WNYRIC WEBSITE where you can view the position details and apply.
No current positions available.
- #3278 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Maple East Elementary School
- #3279 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Casey Middle School
- #3280 Teacher Aide - 25 hours - South High School
- #3281 Teacher Aide/Monitor - 22.5 hours - South High School
- #3282 Cleaner - 25 hours - Casey Middle School
- #2383 Cleaner - 25 hours - Dodge Elementary School
- #3284 Cleaner - 25 hours - Country Parkway Elementary School
- #3285 Laborer/Project Crew - 40 hours - District-wide
- #3286 Groundsworker - 40 hours - District-wide
- #3287 Maintenance Mechanic - 40 hours - District-wide
- #3288 Teacher Aide - 27.5 hours - Mill Middle School
- #3289 Registered Professional Nurse/Program Assistant - 30 hours - Community Education
- Substitute Teacher - Certified
- Substitute Teacher - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Monitor/Clerical
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Cleaner
- Substitute Food Service Helper
- Second Set of Eyes
No current positions available.
Unless otherwise stated in a job posting, all candidates must apply online for a specific position at www.WNYRIC.org using an electronic process. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the School District. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on www.wnyric.org, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on www.wynric.org, please make sure you check Williamsville in the list of schools on the first sheet of the application so we can access your information.
Although you are strongly encouraged to complete an online application when applying to a job posting, paper applications are available for certain non-instructional applicants who do not have access to a computer. Click here to download the paper application, or pick up the form at the reception desk in the District Office. A fillable PDF version of the application may be downloaded here.
Have a question? Please call (716)626-8053
The Williamsville Central School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX; Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. The Williamsville Central School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex or disability.