|UPDATE: Williamsville CSD has implemented new requirements for substitute teaching within the district. In the past, WCSD required all substitute teachers to hold a current NYS teaching certification. Although preference will continue to be given to currently certified substitutes, applications from non-certified candidates with the following requirements are now being accepted:
For additional information regarding becoming a non-certified substitute teacher, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in the Williamsville Central School District.
The following employment opportunities are currently available. Clicking on any of the job positions below will take you to the WNYRIC WEBSITE where you can view the position details and apply.
- #3862 1.0 Probationary ENL/ESOL Teacher (2 positions) - Locations TBD
- #3845 Assistant Pri ncipal - North High School
- #3864 Assistant Principal - Heim Middle School
- #3868 Summer School Reading Recovery (3 positions) - Transit Middle School
- #3842 Auditorium Production Consultant - District
- #3844 PT Senior Account Clerk - 19.5 hours/12 month - District Office
- #3845 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Maple East Elementary School
- #3847 Food Service Helper - 22.5 hours - Casey Middle School
- #3848 Food Service Helper - 22.5 hours - North High School
- #3849 Food Service Helper - 18.75 hours - Country Parkway Elamentary School
- #3850 Food Service Helper - 21.25 hours - Transit Middle School
- #3852 Cleaner (2 positions) – 25 hours - Dodge Elementary School
- #3853 Cleaner (2 positions) – 25 hours - Maple East Elementary School
- #3854 Cleaner– 25 hours - Maple West Elementary School
- #3855 Cleaner (2 positions) – 25 hours - Casey Middle School
- #3856 Cleaner – 25 hours - Heim Middle School
- #3858 Cleaner – 25 hours - South High School
- #3859 Cleaner – 25 hours – East High School
- #3860 Cleaner – 25 hours - Country Parkway Elementary School
- #3861 Cleaner – 25 hours - Heim Elementary School
- #3862 PT Clerk Typist 19.5 hours/12 month - District Office
- #3865 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Maple West Elementary School
- #3866 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Maple West Elementary School
- #3867 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Transit Middle School
- Substitute Teacher - Certified
- Substitute Teacher - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Monitor/Clerical
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Cleaner
- Substitute Food Service Helper
- Second Set of Eyes
Translators/Interpreters should apply using the translator application found here. The completed paper application should be sent to Ellen Fink at email@example.com. Please note, translators/interpreters are requested on a per diem basis as needed during the school year. Interpretation services are delivered in person; therefore, an applicant should have residence within reasonable proximity to the school district. Specific questions regarding translating/interpreting should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated in a job posting, all candidates must apply online for a specific position at www.WNYRIC.org using an electronic process. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the School District. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line.
Although you are strongly encouraged to complete an online application when applying to a job posting, paper applications are available for certain non-instructional applicants who do not have access to a computer. Click here to download the paper application, or pick up the form at the reception desk in the District Office. A fillable PDF version of the application may be downloaded here. Please send the completed paper application to Human Resources, 105 Casey Rd., PO Box 5000, East Amherst, NY 14051-5000.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on www.wnyric.org, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on www.wynric.org, please make sure you check Williamsville in the list of schools on the first sheet of the application so we can access your information.
Have a question? Please call (716)626-8053
The Williamsville Central School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX; Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. The Williamsville Central School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex or disability.