|UPDATE: Williamsville CSD has implemented new requirements for substitute teaching within the district. In the past, WCSD required all substitute teachers to hold a current NYS teaching certification. Although preference will continue to be given to currently certified substitutes, applications from non-certified candidates with the following requirements are now being accepted:
For additional information regarding becoming a non-certified substitute teacher, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in the Williamsville Central School District.
The following employment opportunities are currently available. Clicking on any of the job positions below will take you to the WNYRIC WEBSITE where you can view the position details and apply.
- #4180 1.0 Probationary Special Education Teacher - Heim Elementary School
- #4191 School Psychologist - Per Diem Substitute - Dodge Elementary School
- #4192 0.5 Part-time Reading Teacher - Heim Elementary School
- #4193 0.5 Part-time Teaching Assistant - Heim Elementary School
- #4203 0.9 Part-time School Psychologist - District-wide
- #4204 1.0 Probationary Special Education Teacher - Heim Middle School
- #4167 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - North High School
- #4176 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - 4 positions - Dodge Elementary School
- #4177 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - 2 positions - Heim Middle School
- #4178 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Heim Middle School
- #4179 Cleaner - 25 hours - Multiple Positions/Locations
- #4181 Senior Clerk Typist - 35 hours - Mill Middle School
- #4182 Senior Clerk Typist - 35 hours - 2 positions - Office of Instruction
- #4183 Senior Clerk Typist - 35 hours - Technology Dept.
- #4184 Confidential Senior Clerk Typist - 37.5 hours - Human Resources
- #4185 Custodian - 40 hours - Heim Middle School
- #4186 Custodian - 40 hours - Mill Middle School
- #4187 Custodian - 40 hours - South High School
- #4188 Maintenance Mechanic - 40 hours - District-Wide
- #4189 Groundsworker - 40 hours - District-Wide
- #4190 Food Service Helper - 10 positions - Multiple Locations/Positions
- #4191 Cook Manager - 30 hours - Heim Elementary School
- #4195 Teacher Aide - 20 hours/week - North High School
- #4196 Teacher Aide - 25 hours/week (2 positions) - North High School
- #4197 Teacher Aide - 25 hours/week - North High School
- #4198 Teacher Aide - 30 hours/week (3 positions) - North High School
- #4199 Teacher Aide - 30 hours/week (4 positions) - North High School
- #4200 Teacher Aide - 30 hours/week (3 positions) - North High School
- #4201 Teacher Aide - 30 hours/week – South High School
- #4202 Teacher Aide - 25 hours/week – South High School
- Substitute Teacher - Certified
- Substitute Teacher - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Monitor/Clerical
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Cleaner
- Substitute Food Service Helper
- Second Set of Eyes
Translators/Interpreters should apply using the translator application found here. The completed paper application should be sent to Karen Greco at email@example.com. Please note, translators/interpreters are requested on a per diem basis as needed during the school year. Interpretation services are delivered in person; therefore, an applicant should have residence within reasonable proximity to the school district. Specific questions regarding translating/interpreting should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated in a job posting, all candidates must apply online for a specific position at www.WNYRIC.org using an electronic process. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the School District. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line.
Although you are strongly encouraged to complete an online application when applying to a job posting, paper applications are available for certain non-instructional applicants who do not have access to a computer. Click here to download the paper application, or pick up the form at the reception desk in the District Office. A fillable PDF version of the application may be downloaded here. Please send the completed paper application to Human Resources, 105 Casey Rd., PO Box 5000, East Amherst, NY 14051-5000.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on www.wnyric.org, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on www.wynric.org, please make sure you check Williamsville in the list of schools on the first sheet of the application so we can access your information.
Have a question? Please call (716)626-8053
The Williamsville Central School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX; Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. The Williamsville Central School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex or disability.