| NEW SUBSTITUTE TEACHER DAILY PAY RATES
ADDITIONAL BONUS: If a certified or non-certified sub teacher works 55 days per semester (Sept - end of Jan; Feb - June), they will receive a $250 bonus at the end of the semester.For additional information regarding becoming a substitute teacher, please scroll down to the substitute postings below and click on the appropriate link.
Thank you for your interest in the Williamsville Central School District.
The following employment opportunities are currently available. Clicking on any of the job positions below will take you to the WNYRIC WEBSITE where you can view the position details and apply.
- #4349 0.4 Part-time ESOL Teacher - Mill Middle/Transit Middle Schools
- #4350 Per Diem Substitute Technology Teacher - Casey Middle School
- #4351 0.8 Part-time Special Education Teacher - North/East High Schools
- #4358 1.0 Regular Substitute Elementary Teacher - Transit Middle School
- #4341 Senior Clerk Typist -12 month (Provisional) - Maple West Elementary School
- #4342 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Maple West Elementary School
- #4343 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Mill Middle School
- #4344 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Mill Middle School
- #4345 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - East High School
- #4346 Teacher Aide - 27.5 hours - East High School
- #4347 Part-time Clerk Typist - 19.5 hours/12 months - District Office
- #4348 Senior Clerk Typist -12 month (Provisional) - Mill Middle School
- #4352 Head Custodian (Provisional) - Forest Elementary School
- #4353 Teacher Aide - 30 hours (3 positions) - Forest Elementary School
- #4354 Teacher Aide - 20 hours - Forest Elementary School
- #4355 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Heim Middle School
- #4356 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - East High School
- #4357 Cook - 27.5 hours - Mill Middle School
- Substitute Teacher - Certified
- Substitute Teacher - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Monitor/Clerical
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Cleaner
- Substitute Food Service Helper
- Second Set of Eyes
WCSD is now accepting applications for Spring 2022 coaches. Click here for a complete list of available Spring 2022 Coaching positions and requirements.
Click here to download the coaching application. Paper applications are also available at the reception desk in the District Office or in the main offices of the High Schools/Middle Schools. Letters of interest are no longer accepted.
Please submit the completed application along with a copy of your certification and any additional information relevant to enhancing your coaching candidacy to Human Resources by february 4, 2022.
You can submit your application via e-mail, interoffice mail, US mail, FAX, or in person using the information listed below:
Attn: Lynn Clark, Human Resources
105 Casey Rd.
PO Box 5000
East Amherst, NY 14051-5000
Unless otherwise stated in a job posting, all candidates must apply online for a specific position at www.WNYRIC.org using an electronic process. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the School District. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line.
Although you are strongly encouraged to complete an online application when applying to a job posting, paper applications are available for certain non-instructional applicants who do not have access to a computer. Click here to download the paper application, or pick up the form at the reception desk in the District Office. A fillable PDF version of the application may be downloaded here. Please send the completed paper application to Human Resources, 105 Casey Rd., PO Box 5000, East Amherst, NY 14051-5000.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on www.wnyric.org, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on www.wynric.org, please make sure you check Williamsville in the list of schools on the first sheet of the application so we can access your information.
Have a question? Please call (716)626-8053
The Williamsville Central School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX; Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. The Williamsville Central School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex or disability.