| SUBSTITUTE TEACHER DAILY PAY RATES
ADDITIONAL BONUS: If a certified sub teacher works 55 days per semester (Sept - end of Jan; Feb - June), they will receive a $250 bonus at the end of the semester.For additional information regarding becoming a substitute teacher, please scroll down to the substitute postings below and click on the appropriate link.
Thank you for your interest in the Williamsville Central School District.
The following employment opportunities are currently available. Clicking on any of the job positions below will take you to the WNYRIC WEBSITE where you can view the position details and apply.
- #4885 ENL Per Diem Substitute Teacher - Maple East Elementary School
- #4887 1.0 Regular Substitute Teaching Assistant - Transit Middle School
- #4888 0.4 Part-time ENL/ESOL Teacher - South High School
- #4889 1.0 Probationary Spanish Teacher - South High School
- #4846 Cleaner - 25 hours - Multiple positions/locations
- #4847 Laborer - 40 hours - Transit Middle School
- #4848 Laborer - 40 hours - North High School
- #4849 Laborer/Project Crew - 40 hours - District-wide
- #4878 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - East High School
- #4879 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - East High School
- #4880 Teacher Aide - 20 hours - East High School
- #4881 Teacher Aide - 30 hours (2 positions) - Transit Middle School
- #4882 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - South High School
- #4883 Part-time Clerk Typist - 19.5 hours - Temporary - Heim Middle School
- #4884 Cook Manager - 30 hours - Heim Elementary School
- #4886 Senior Account Clerk (Provisional) - Business Office
- #4890 Teacher Aide - 25 hours (3 positions) - North High School
- #4891 Teacher Aide - 20 hours (3 positions) - North High School
- #4892 Teacher Aide - 30 hours (11 positions) - North High School
- #4893 Teacher Aide - 30 hours - Heim Middle School
- Substitute Teacher - Certified
- Substitute Teacher - Non-Certified
- Substitute Teacher Aide/Monitor/Clerical
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Cleaner
- Substitute Food Service Helper
- Second Set of Eyes
Unless otherwise stated in a job posting, all candidates must apply online for a specific position at www.WNYRIC.org using an electronic process. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the School District. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line.
Although you are strongly encouraged to complete an online application when applying to a job posting, paper applications are available for certain non-instructional applicants who do not have access to a computer. Click here to download the paper application, or pick up the form at the reception desk in the District Office. A fillable PDF version of the application may be downloaded here. Please send the completed paper application to Human Resources, 105 Casey Rd., PO Box 5000, East Amherst, NY 14051-5000.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on www.wnyric.org, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on www.wynric.org, please make sure you check Williamsville in the list of schools on the first sheet of the application so we can access your information.
Translators/Interpreters should apply using the translator application found here.
Have a question? Please call (716)626-8053
The Williamsville Central School District is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with New York State Human Rights Law, Title IX; Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity Law. The Williamsville Central School District does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, religion, sex or disability.