Communication will take place through the following means:
- Parents will receive a letter documenting their child’s placement in the ENL program each Fall.
- Parents will be invited to an ENL parent orientation session at school each Fall.
- Parents will be scheduled for biannual parent/teacher conferences.
- Parent resources are available within the Newcomers Packet. Please contact your child's ESOL teacher for a copy.
- Parents will receive ENL Progress Reports each grading period.
- Parents will receive testing notification for State testing.
- Parents will receive notification once their child has successfully completed the ENL program.