A Letter to Families and Staff from President Teresa Anne Leatherbarrow
August 5, 2021
Dear Families and Staff,
I hope you have enjoyed the summer and had an opportunity to rest, relax, and recharge.
As we prepare to begin the school year, I want to encourage you to stay informed and engaged with the District and Board of Education.
Below is a list of the Board of Education meetings for the upcoming year and links to view the LIVE streams on the District’s YouTube Channel. In addition, on the District’s website is a page called “Board Videos, Notes, and Community Updates.” On this page, you will also find the meeting dates, links to the LIVE streams, and Community Update presentations. Information regarding public expression and how to participate is posted as well.
I would also like to encourage parents to get involved and join the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) at the elementary level, Parent Teacher Student Associations (PTSA) at the middle and high school levels, and Special Education Parent Teacher Student Association (SEPTSA). Each group meets regularly throughout the year, sharing important information and updates for families. Each board member serves as a school liaison and attends these meetings.
I, along with the rest of the Board of Education, am looking forward to a strong start to the school year and am excited to see the great work and accomplishments that take place in our buildings. As always, you can contact board members and share your thoughts and feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Mrs. Teresa Anne Leatherbarrow
President, Board of Education
Board of Education Meetings
- July 6, 2021 Annual Organizational Meeting for 2021-2022
- August 10, 2021 Regular Board Meeting - Issue 2021 Property Tax Warrant; Goal Setting Workshop
- September 14, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- October 12, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- November 9, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- December 14, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- January 11, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- February 8, 2022 Regular Board Meeting; Budget Work Session
- March 8, 2022 Regular Board Meeting; Repair Reserve Hearing; Budget Forum
- March 22, 2022 Special Board Meeting-Budget Work Session-Community Forum
- April 19, 2022 Regular Board Meeting and Budget Adoption-Erie 1 BOCES Vote - Erie 1 BOCES Administrative Budget and Erie 1 BOCES Board Member Election
- May 5, 2022 (THURSDAY) 6:00 PM Special Board Meeting & Budget Hearing
- May 17, 2022 Annual District Vote, North High School Gymnasium, 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- May 24, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- June 14, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- July 5, 2022, Organizational Meeting for 2022-2023