Williamsville Education Foundation Announces Scholarship for Seniors
Williamsville Education Foundation to Provide Scholarships to Seniors
The Foundation is awarding $1,500 in scholarship financial aid
The Williamsville Education Foundation is proud to announce it will be offering three, $500 scholarships to graduating seniors in the summer of 2022.
This is the first year the Williamsville Education Foundation is providing financial aid to students.
“We are excited to launch this scholarship for Williamsville students,” said Williamsville Education Foundation President Ronald Shubert. “Whether it’s a two-year or four-year college, or trade school a student is aspiring to attend, we are proud to be able to support our students’ educational endeavors.”
Students applying for this scholarship must:
- Be a high school senior, graduating in June 2022
- Plan to attend a post-secondary institution (2 or 4-year college/university, trade school, technical school, or specialized school)
- Have worked to the best of their ability academically
- Taken part in activities that benefit the school
- All else being equal, financial need may be considered
Scholarship applications, along with a copy of an official high school transcript and report card, must be received by the students’ high school guidance office no later than March 18, 2022 to be considered. Candidates will also need to write an essay and provide two letters of recommendation.
If individuals would like to contribute to the Williamsville Education’s Scholarship fund or want additional information, please visit www.wedf.org.